Best computer for photo editing will you need it to handle your photography works. You should look for processing power, memory and hard drive space you need. You don’t want your computer crashing because your system doesn’t have enough memory or hard drive space. Actually you can use laptop for photo editing, but desktop are more customised than a laptop. Because it’s easier to upgrade RAM or graphics cards on a desktop than on a laptop.
Best Computer for Photo Editing
Hunting for the best computer for photo editing with impressive price and specifications? Below we have listed top 3 best desktop computer for photography in comparison matrix. For detail reviews, customer rating and promo pricing you can click their brand & name or their pictures. You can click here also for see the best sellers of computer for phto editing.
|HP Pavilion 550-077 cb 27-Inch All-in-One Desktop||Apple iMac ME088LL/A 27-Inch Desktop||Lenovo C50 23-Inch All-in-One Desktop|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-4790 3.6GHz (up to 4.0GHz turbo)||3.2 GHz Intel Core i5||Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2 GHz|
|Screen Size||27 “ IPS Backlit||27 “||23″ Touchscreen|
|Screen Resolution (pixels)||1920 x 1080||2560 x 1440||1920 x 1080|
|RAM||12GB PC3-12800 DDR3||8 GB DDR3||8 GB DDR3|
|Hard Disk||1 TB SATA 7200 RPM||1 TB 7200 RPM||2 TB SATA 7200 RPM|
|Graphic Cards||NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 with 2GB Memory||NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M||Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1||OS X Mavericks||Windows 10.0|
|Dimension(“)||14.88 x 6.50 x 14.33||25.60 x 8 x 20.30||22.20 x 15.24 x 2.09|
|Click Here For Detail Review, Rating and Promo Pricing||Click Here For Detail Review, Rating and Promo Pricing||Click Here For Detail Review, Rating and Promo Pricing|
Have you decided which the Best Computer for photo editing will you buy? For more information let’s we talk about technical details what you need to keep an eye out for choosing a computer for photography:
- Processor – This is the most important aspect when it comes to speed and performance. Having a fast processor will make your photo editing easier. We recommend you to choose an i5 or i7 quad core processor
- Memory (RAM) – Best photography computers always have a larger RAM to increase speed and response time you software. You will need at least a minimum of 4GB, but 8GB is recommended or even 16GB
- Monitor – It would be best if you have a large widescreen LCD monitor.
- Hard Disk – A standard 500 GB with 7200 RPM Hard Disk is enough.
- Video Card – This is not important component for photo editing. It works best for gaming computer or videography. But a good video card make your photo editing process run faster .